Sunday, August 12, 2007

To the Zoo...

We went to a zoo in Natural Bridge, TN on the way to Richmond. It turned out to be really good. They had pumas and tigers and bears, oh my! (No lions, though.) They also had a variety of monkeys, peacocks, ostriches, pigs, llamas, camels, giraffes, elephant, and a wide assortment of other birds, reptiles, and little furry creatures. Zeke had a lot of fun. We offered him to the bear, but the bear didn't want him. Here are some pictures. Some of the animals were more cooperative than others:

6 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

If the bear don't want him, I'll take him - I love the picture of him in the turtle shell ( at least I think that is what it is suppose to be). He is so cute and I miss him ( and you guys too of course) :-) I am glad that you are having a good time in Richmond. Love you all a whole lot.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Looks like you had a fun journey to richmond. I was excited to see an update! Hope your training is going well. We miss you guys tons!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking I needed to see some new pictures of Zeke. How fun. I hope you're all doing good. We love you guys.

Brooke said...

so when are you leaving? and where exactly are you guys going... if you can't say it is ok... maybe you can add me to a email list or something...

anyway... very cute picutres...
be blessed
brooke

Anonymous said...

And I thought Zeke was going to be miserable on that long trip. WOW was I wrong.

Dan, Your Dad cooked us several hundred great hamburgers tonight.

Guess who's back window is now stuck in the down position. Yes, I would like to shread this car.....

Anonymous said...

geez!! I miss you guys! How much longer til we get to see you?